The Alliance Home Health & Hospice LLC team works in collaboration with our patients’ doctors to extend the health care that is most suitable for them. Our care team is comprised of:
- Nurses: Our Registered Nurses (RNs) and Licensed Vocational or Practical Nurses (LVNs or LPNs) team up with our patients’ doctors to provide home care services. They assess, treat, and support them to give the health care they need to recover peacefully at home.
- Physical Therapists: They visit our patients’ homes to provide them with physical therapy services such as exercise, gait training, and instructions on how to use certain equipment.
- Occupational Therapists: They will ensure our patients’ safety when they do their activities of daily living (ADL).
- Speech Therapists: Our speech therapists will help improve our patients’ speaking or help them with their swallowing problems.
- Medical Social Workers: They help patients and their families comprehend problems that are related to care at home. They also coordinate with community resources and services.
- Home Health Aides: Our home health aides assist patients with basic activities such as bathing, grooming, and dressing.
For more information about our team, please call 650-285-2503, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or send us a message online.